Planning & Consultation
Contact Program Director
540.985.0131 Ext. 701
Provide information to community funders, governments and human service agencies, which is used to plan for new or expanded programs addressing community human service needs.
This information includes demographics, levels of need, gaps in services, duplication of services and other data critical to program development.
An example of a completed planning project is the Senior Survey (pdf file). Planning activities include:
- Survey research [data collection and analysis]
- Program impact evaluation
- Outcome objectives and measurement development
- Focus group and community forum facilitation
- Social Indicators Research
- Technical assistance